Update

Good news! The Tumor Board (yes, there is such a thing!) met and determined my second surgery is NOT necessary. Yay! So now I move forward with the oncologist where I'll start hormone blockers and we wait on the Mammaprint test results to determine if chemo will be beneficial. AND I got my drains out yesterday, so I feel free and light and ready to go. Let the healing continue!

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Fly Away